Fulbright Scholars and Specialists

The Fulbright Scholar Program sends U.S. faculty members abroad to lecture and/or conduct research for up to a year. The Fulbright Specialist Program sends U.S. faculty and professionals to serve as expert consultants on curriculum, faculty development, institutional planning, and related subjects at academic institutions abroad for a period of two to six weeks.